It's my absolute favorite time of year... the holidays! Whether you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or anything in between, 'tis the season to show your loved ones how much you care. While you can show your appreciation in other ways, gift giving is my favorite way to brighten up someone's holiday season.
As a seasoned shopper, I love looking out for what's hot and new, and it definitely comes in handy around Christmas-time. So I've put together a list of items I think would make a great gift for any sophisticate in your life. While some items on my list are a little pricey, I love finding things that give you the biggest bang for your buck. You'll find a mix of high and low and hopefully you can find that perfect gift for your mom, dad, friend, significant other, boss, etc.
- Gucci Red Logo Wallet: For any streetstyle snob. I love how they used their vintage-inspired logo, and it's my favorite holiday red. I personally love shopping from ssense because of their free express shipping, no tax, and if you use a credit card with no foreign transaction fees, you basically pay the exact price you see. No more, no less.
- Spanish Mohair Throw: The colors of this throw are amazing and it's so comfortable. I think it can be used not only for the holidays, but year round. Nickey Kehoe also has a ton of stuff that is great for the home.
- Bianca Pratt Gothic Initial Necklace: Beautiful initial necklace made out of 14k yellow gold. As Taylor Swift says, "I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck, not because he owns me, but 'cause he really knows me." Thanks Tay.
- The Kinfolk Home Coffee Table Book: Pinterest in a book. Beautiful imagery of interiors that is presented in a minimal and editorial manner. Really inexpensive for Amazon Prime members too!
- Byredo Velvet Haze: The smell of this is insane. Has notes of ambrette, coconut water, patchouli leaves, and musk. You can head to Barneys to get a sample before buying it for yourself or a loved one.
- Beehive Crock: Farmhouse Pottery has the best ceramics for the home. From kitchen items to decorative pieces, they have everything. It's inexpensive for what it is and these crocks can be used to store utensils or as a vase. It also comes in four different sizes.
- Chanel La Crème Main: Chanel's newest hand cream that will fit perfectly in any bag. Plus, who doesn't love a little Chanel for Christmas, let alone for $50?
- Chaos Metallic iPhone X Case: For those tech snobs out there with the new iPhone X (raise your hand if you have one), this case is chic and cool. It comes in plain leather colors as well, but I love the silver mixed with the red racer font. They also have cases for other iPhone models so don't think it's just for the X!
- Baies Giant Candle: This is a limited edition version of one of my all time favorite scents. It comes in a glossy black & gold star vessel. If you know me at all you know how much I love anything celestial. Plus this candle will literally last you or it's recipient forever.
- goop Discovery Set: Gotta love goop. If you know a product junkie that loves trying new skincare, this is the gift for them. It comes with small sample sizes of their top products, including the Instant Facial. Plus, it's all organic!
- Cedar Candle: Jenni Kayne recently released her own candles and this one is not to be missed. Perfect holiday smell that is only $55! If you need to get gifts in bulk and it fits within your budget, choose this candle over your typical Yankee. It smells amazing and makes you want to cuddle in a blanket and drink hot chocolate.
So that wraps up this year's gift guide for the holiday season. If this guide was any help to you at all, please please let me know! Would love to see what you think about these products and if it's recipient loved it! I hope this also helped you figure out what you want to add to your own list. Much love and happy holidays!